Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Do I Think About This?


Commercial Breakers from Douglas Haddow on Vimeo.

I haven't decided yet, so even though someone showed me this clip a month ago, I have hesitated to post it.  But then again - A) No one is reading this blog and B) Maybe I don't have to say anything about it except it's interesting.

UPDATE
I know what I think about this.  And I know why I was struggling with whether or not to post it (yes, I can turn even seemingly simple decisions into something that requires months of consideration).  The truth is, I love Nike and Coke and all of those things.  So I guess I'm sort of the person in the video.  Oh well, I never claimed to be anything more than a product of society.  Very few people escape that, not even the people they write about in history books.  In fact, I could argue that those people actually represent society; they are the chosen symbols of their time.

1 comment:

  1. It made me think. Maybe people don't think about their consumption enough, or think about the brands that drive it.

    ReplyDelete