Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cooking and Me.

I don't know what to do - for so long my evenings have been largely spent in a totally blissful state, being creative and concocting fun meals.  It was the thing I looked forward to all day.  I've loved food since I was little, and that hasn't changed.  But suddenly I've found myself fed up with cooking.

I want to be cooked for.  Or, catered to in some fashion, I suppose.

So, instead of a meal, I leave you with a picture of my beautiful niece Abby.  I love her so much!  We were at the Atlanta Zoo, and I have to say it was sad seeing those animals locked up in spaces like that.  Time spent with Abby, though, is always cherished.

2 comments:

  1. who's holding that baby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably the guy that needs to be catering more often....

    ReplyDelete