Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I forgot to tell you about Labor Day Weekend!  It was my favorite weekend of the entire summer.  I couldn't have been happier, surrounded by the people I love, - minus my Daddy, who was in Hong Kong of all places! how cool!  - in my favorite spot on Earth: the water (any water will do).

We did things we wouldn't have done before little Abby came along!  We created an entire sand sculpted sea creature scene, including a boat!
We buried each other in the sand.
We ate our snacks with sand in them.
One thing did remain the same, and that is that we drank margaritas.  I was one happy girl, surrounded by my favorite things, and most importantly, people.

Have I mentioned before that I will live by the water's edge someday?

3 comments:

  1. Awe, she is absolutely adorable! And I too love the water. Stick me in a body of water and I instantly light up! You should come check out Hawaii! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her digging her sandy little hand in the Chex Mix bag! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephenie, I will someday. Are you planning to stay out there indefinitely? Maybe I'll visit you one day!

    ReplyDelete