Sunday, September 12, 2010

Your Sweet Tooth Solution!

OOOOOOOkay.  These are exactly like eating fudge brownie batter... except they fit right in to the strictest of  diet plans.

All you need are 1 1/3 cup dates, 1 cup nuts, 4 tbps cocoa powder, and 1-2 tsp vanilla extract (I customized a few with peanut butter, coconut, marshmellow cream, etc), plus a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a ball, then shape into mini balls and freeze.

Thanks to Chocolate Covered Katie for this idea.

4 comments:

  1. Very yummy looking! I love reading your blog & any time your home & want to come down the road & cook for us the door is always open:-) And congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, that is so sweet of you to say! I would cook for you guys anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look DELICIOUS!! AAAAh... I need a food processor. My blender can't even handle my smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food processor makes life easier! And these WERE delicious! I can't believe how chocolatey and fudgy they taste for something so healthy!

    ReplyDelete