Monday, November 8, 2010

Spaghetti and Tempeh Meatballs with Sweet Simmered Marinara

I hate when it gets dark at 6:00pm.  I do not like working until six, Monday through Friday, and leaving work to step out into the dark. I would much prefer to get up super early, knock out my work, and have a couple of hours to enjoy the day time before going home.  It honestly makes me depressed and pissed off.

So I don't plan to do it forever.

For now, little things like spaghetti and meatballs are a nice thing to look forward to, and I can make them day or night.

This recipe is yummy and so full of all the satisfying flavor you want in an Italian-American dish.  Sweet, savory, succulent, yummy.

Meatballs (I don't steam the tempeh; there's no need).
Marinara (definitely skip the fresh tomatoes and use crushed canned; it makes the sauce richer)

Hope you make it and like it!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy :)

    I know what you mean... working all day and only being "free" when it was dark out used to make me so miserable. You're amazing and I know you're going to do great things very soon!

    ReplyDelete