Thursday, February 3, 2011

Running

Since starting this blog, I’ve totally intended on writing about running.  I never knew my blog would be all about food; it just sort of evolved into a (mostly) vegan food blog.  I still meant to write about running, as it’s as much a cherished hobby as food.  I’ve even written posts about running and never published them because they struck me as wrong somehow – too cheesy, or whatever.

Then, this blogger started incorporating her training experiences into her own food blog, and I love reading about it, and it reminded me again that I want to talk about running.

So here I am to say that I absolutely love to run.  I like it like Sam does not like green eggs and ham.  More on running to come. J

1 comment:

  1. Well, good.
    Maybe when I actually finally start running again I'll talk about running too. This ice has been rough though.

    ReplyDelete