Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (and I need a new camera)

Blurry photos! Curse you!  It is bad enough I am never home to cook in natural light, which is far superior to artificial, and even farther superior to my dim little lamp that looks out of place on the edge of my counter and tries not to get splatters of pesto and tomato seeds on its shade.

As I was saying, how come a perfectly clear photograph downloaded to my computer from my iphone turns out blurry once I upload it to my blog?  Anyone?

This strawberry rhubarb pie is blurry but it sure is delicious.  Who can resist long, gorgeous stalks of rhubarb in the spring? Not me. No sir.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember the last time I had rhubarb pie. I hope I can get to the farmer's market before it goes out of season :-(

    And your photo looks fine!

    ReplyDelete